POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cell Shader Mk III : Cell Shader Mk III Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Cell Shader Mk III
From: Kevin Loney
Date: 23 Apr 2002 23:46:30
Message: <3cc62a96@news.povray.org>
After much school, and to many games of chess, I finally got around to
fixing a few things with my cell shader. In order to avoid problems with the
ink outlines, the camera needs to orthographic. I also made it a little more
flexible, for ease of use. instead of only doing solid colors, I can apply
cell shaded pigments as well (torus on the right). I have this odd feeling
that I'm missing something important that has to be worked out. Anyway, I
should have a working copy ready to post in a day or two. Now, back to my
physics lab :-P

note: the apple model isn't mine (don't have enough time to start modeling
things this evening), it's by Mark Burazin
(http://www.povray.org/preview/irtc-cd3/stills/19980630/view/e_mc2.htm). The
stem is mine though.

--
Kevin